It is a process based on the regeneration, tightening and moisturizing of the middle layer of the skin with the nourishing substances given from the outside. The substances given increase the amount of elastin and collagen in the skin, the skin is moisturized, its volume increases and it is renewed.
When do we need mesotherapy?
From the twenties on our skin, a little wear process begins, if this process is managed correctly, the wear rate decreases and the skin can maintain its freshness and vitality. Exactly at this point, the first support we can give to our patients is mesotherapy.
Is it the same mesotherapy for every skin?
Of course not, first of all, after the need assessment by our dermatologist, planning is made according to the problem in the skin. For example, the needs of a 25-year-old patient are different from the needs of a 40-year-old patient.
In which areas is the face applied specifically?
– Forehead (fine line treatment)
– Cheeks (for tightening and moisturizing),
– Chin (to support the darkness and lowness of the mouth)
– Under-eye (bruise and fine line removal)
– Tickle (for tightening)
– Neck and décolleté (tightening and fine line reduction)
What substances are used in mesotherapy?
Vitamins (ABC- and K)
DMAE (Dimethyl amino ethanol)
Especially to whom is mesotherapy recommended?
– People who smoke and drink a lot,
– People who are very exposed to the sun and solarium,
– People who cannot take good care of their skin due to intense work and stress,
People whose skin is adversely affected as a result of chronic disease,
– People with skin dryness and streaking complaints.
What other conditions are used besides mesotherapy rejuvenation?
– Spot treatment
– Cellulite treatment
– In acne spots
– In acne scars and pits
– In aging and sunspots
– Skin tone equalization
– In pore tightening
– Treatment of under-eye bruises
– Scar treatment
– Other areas that are successfully applied in the treatment of hair loss.
– Hand rejuvenation
– Stretch marks (tightening mesotherapy) are other areas that are successfully applied.
What is the average trading time and the number of sessions?
Although it varies according to the needs of our patient, an average of 4-8 sessions, the duration of the procedure is half an hour.
When does the effect occur?
Within 1 week, our patient begins to notice the regeneration on his face.