Fue is a seamless, painless, non-marking hair transplant technique that does not affect daily life.
FUE technique features
- There are no stripes on the back of the neck.
- There is no feeling of numbness for a long time in the area where the hairs are taken.
- It allows the transplantation of hair follicles from suitable body parts.
- Rapid healing is seen in the area where the grafts are removed.
- When applied professionally, the hair will look natural and full.
How is transplantation done with the FUE technique?
In the FUE method, hair transplantation is performed in four basic steps. These:
- The hairs in the donor area are shortened to 2 mm in length before the procedure.
- Hair follicles are removed with a special surgical instrument (0.5-0.9 mm diameter needles).
- Channels are opened with 0.8-0.9 mm diameter cylindrical tools.
- Hair follicles taken from the donor area are placed in the desired area.
How much transplantation can be done with the FUE technique?
- The normal frequency in the scalp is 70-100 follicular units per square centimeter.
- When hair density decreases by 50%, hair loss becomes noticeable.
- Adequate hair density is achieved by planting 35 to 50 follicular units per square centimeter.
- Depending on the structure of the hair in some people, up to 65 follicular units may be needed for desired results.
- Things to consider in the FUE technique!
- Roots should be removed without damage.
- Hair follicles must be planted in the right direction.
- After the procedure, the patient should pay attention to the warnings.
How many transplants can be done per day with the FUE technique?
- Experienced, expert teams can transplant 2,000 to 3,000 grafts.
- If the patient’s neck is very dense and the need is high, a total of 4,000 -5,000 grafts can be transplanted two days in a row.
- If necessary, the second FUE operation can be performed after 3 months at the earliest.