Computerized hair analysis (Phototricogram) is an easy-to-apply, non-invasive, reproducible hair follow-up method.
Computerized Hair Analysis:
- The type of hair loss can be determined.
- The degree of hair loss can be measured.
- Hair density can be calculated.
- The thickness of the hair strands can be examined.
- The ratio of anagen and telogen hairs can be measured.
Hair analysis gives information about the condition of patients’ hair. In addition, in the light of the data obtained, it allows to comment on hair loss that may occur in the near future.
On the photos with 40 times magnification, it is determined which regions should be planted. The condition of the hair before and after transplantation can be compared with photographs and numerical analysis.
If the patient is not suitable for hair transplantation or wants another treatment other than transplantation; The results of medical treatments, especially hair mesotherapy, can be followed with hair analysis in the most reliable and objective way.
Hair analysis is a free service provided to patients who apply for hair problems in most clinics.