Prp tissue regeneration
• What are the applications of PRP (Tissue Regeneration) on the skin? What is its purpose?
– Growth factors taken from the blood in tissue regeneration increase collagen production and help tissue regeneration. In this way, the reduction of blemishes, the disappearance of acne scars and the skin appear more tense, lively and bright.
• On which areas of the skin is it applied?
– It can be applied to any problematic area. Such as face, neck, décolleté and upper hand…
• What are the effects of PRP?
– The person who is treated notices the effects at the end of 3-4 weeks. The spots decrease and the skin surface starts to look brighter, tense and lively.
• Are there any side effects?
– Since the mixture is prepared with the patient’s own blood, there is no risk of catching blood-borne infectious diseases or allergies. Redness may occur only during the procedure, and this redness disappears after a few hours.
• How long does the treatment period take?
– It consists of 3 sessions and is applied once a month. It should be repeated between 6-12 months.
• Is there any pain or pain during PRP application?
– There is no pain or feeling of pain, it is applied after the numbing process with the cream.
• To whom PRP management cannot be applied?
– It can be applied to everyone except active cancer patients.