- hyaluronic acid and
- are facial fillers containing calcium apatite crystals.
Hyaluronic acid is an essential intermediate that forms normal dermis tissue. It has a water binding capacity of 1000 times its volume. Thanks to the cross-links it contains, they stay in the applied area for a long time. These facial fillers containing hyaluronic acid help to increase the volume of the soft tissue as they do not move in the area where they are injected and do not cause allergic reactions. Facial fillers containing hyaluronic acid have a permanence of 6 to 8 months. These products can be easily applied with local anesthesia.
Hyaluronic Acid Molecule
Facial fillers that do not contain pure hyaluronic acid can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, cheap facial fillers should be avoided.
Thanks to the free hyaluronic acid in the facial fillers used to give volume to the face, moisture and collagen increase can also be achieved in the skin. Thanks to their fluidity, these facial fillers easily settle under the skin and provide a natural appearance. According to the tests, they are stated to be safe.
Thanks to the microcannulas used, the patient has the opportunity to apply without bruising and with minimal pain. Thanks to its compatibility with the face, a more natural image can be created compared to thick fillings.
The areas where these substances are used can be counted as cheek cavities, forehead edges, chin oval, nasolabial sulci and other volume-requiring areas of the face and hands.
Its permanence is 6-8 months like other hyaluronic acid-containing fillers. Depending on the person, this period may be longer. In addition, due to its antiaging feature, the time that the person will need face filling is longer in repeated applications.
Facial fillers containing calcium apatite crystals can be used to fill deep grooves on the face and shape the face. The permanence of this facial filler is 1-1.5 years.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FACE FILLING APPLICATION:
- After the injection of the facial filler material, edema may occur on the face for 2-3 days due to the water-retaining effect of hyaluronic acid.
- After the application of the facial filler, the application area should not be touched with water for 4 hours, and make-up should not be applied.
- Regional bruises may occur after the application of the facial filler. However, these bruises disappear within a week.
- Facial fillers are affected by heat and their permanence is shortened when exposed to too much heat.