You are currently viewing Doublo therapy, non-surgical skin lift

Doublo therapy, non-surgical skin lift

What is Doublo Therapy (HIFU=High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)?

It is now possible to treat wrinkles and sagging, which are signs of aging, without surgery. Doublo therapy, which has been trending for the last few years in non-invasive, non-surgical treatments, provides painless, painless, skin regeneration in a single session and eliminates sagging.

Doublo therapy, which is the most effective non-surgical rejuvenation methods against aging; It is a treatment method applied with sound waves. In the doublo therapy method; With focused high-intensity sound waves, acoustic energy is sent to the lower layers without causing any damage to the upper layer of the skin. With the thermal effect, the lower layers are heated up to 60-65 C and the production of collagen, which tightens and tightens the skin, is awakened.

The methods that help rejuvenation with ultrasound waves attract the attention of both physicians and those who want to benefit, with their instantly visible results and longer-lasting effects compared to other technologies.

With double therapy, the closest results to surgery are obtained. The method is mostly applied to people between the ages of 40-60. Best results are achieved with mild to moderate facial sagging and wrinkles. The differences between double therapy and classical face lift are; It is applied without anesthesia, has no surgical side effects, has no side effects, painless, reliable and long-term results in a single session.

After the therapy, no scars, pain, swelling, redness, bruising or edema are observed on the face and neck.

Since the application does not cause facial mimics, numbness or loss of expression, it does not spoil the natural appearance of the person.

It should be noted that, in addition to all the mentioned positive effects, the applications on people with a large facial volume, thick neck, and fatty jowl area also offer the advantage of slimming down to one size in the fatty areas in this area.

Sagging and wrinkles in the application area are largely eliminated. Tightening of the skin, brightness and lifting of the eyelid (lifting effect) can be observed instantly.

After the skin to be treated is evaluated by the specialist physician, photographs of the person are taken from the front and before the profile. Then, a special cream-gel is applied to the application area and the treatment protocol is carried out individually. Appropriate energies are sent deeply to the subcutaneous layer of the person, the application area is scanned at least twice along different vectors. Meanwhile, depth and temperature measurements are taken from the device screen and controlled application is ensured.

The effectiveness of the treatment is 1.5 -2 years on average. Doublo Therapy; It gives very successful results in shaping the face oval, low eyelid and eyebrow level, under-eye bags, wrinkles around the eyes, clarification of the chin contour, and removal of neck wrinkles and laxity.

double ; The device is known to work in 2 different layers, as a deep tissue effective cartridge and a more superficial effective cartridge. The specialist physician determines which cartridge to work with by skin thickness analysis.

double therapy; It works in a single session and with a session duration of 45-60 minutes depending on the width of the area where the procedure will be performed.

After the application, the tension in the skin is stated as 25% of the effect, and the remaining 75% of the effect is completed within 90 days (3 months). The person immediately returns to his daily life.

Since there is no need for any preparation before the application and there is no redness or scar on the skin, people can have the application even during lunch breaks. (Lunch-time beauty)

While the application is sufficient as a single session in most patients, a second session may be needed after 6 months in people with advanced sagging.

Since the skin surface is not treated and tissue integrity is not compromised, there is no obligation to protect from the sun; this means that the application is independent of summer and winter seasons.

It also provides great comfort for the person to be able to return to his social life and apply make-up immediately after the treatment.

Doublo Therapy; It can be combined with all other anti-aging procedures when deemed necessary, provided that the session intervals are at least 15 days.