1) What is carbon peeling? How is it done?
Carbon peeling is an application made with the help of Q-switched Laser. First of all, the face of the patient is cleaned. The carbon mask is applied to the face of the patient with the help of a brush. It is expected to dry. Then the whole face of the patient is scanned with a laser.
2) To whom should carbon peeling be applied? What does it do?
-Pore shrinking and tightening
-Acne (pimple) scars
– Those with active acne problems
– Decreased lubrication on the skin
-Prevention of fine wrinkles
-Providing uniform color in skin tone
It cleans the skin deeply and creates a shine and glow on the skin. It provides tightening of the skin and the skin looks more alive and healthy. It can be done routinely under the supervision of a dermatologist. It is recommended to be done before weddings, graduation and other special occasions.
3) Is this procedure painful? Are there any side effects? Does it affect daily life?
There is no pain. A very slight redness may occur after the procedure. The redness will go away on its own within 5-10 minutes. There is no peeling like other peelings.
The patient can return to daily life immediately after the procedure.
4) How many sessions are applied? How long are the session intervals?
Depending on the patient’s condition, the application is made between 1-10 sessions, once a week, once in 2 weeks and once a month.
5) In which seasons is it applied?
Carbon peeling is applied in four seasons. It can be applied easily in summer without any worries.
6) When does the effect start to be seen? How much will it take?
Results are seen in 1-2 weeks after the procedure. Permanence varies from person to person. Because everyone’s skin structure and skin problem is different.