Acne skin needs gentle care:
▪ Acne skin is more sensitive than normal skin. Therefore, first of all, excessive peeling and irritating applications should be avoided.
▪ Skin cleansing is important, but should be done without exaggeration. The PH balance of the skin with acne is easily disturbed. In this respect, only PH 5-5 cleaners and preferably products with alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) should be used. Gel cleansers are safer as they are easily removed from the skin.
▪ Cleaning blackheads can be helpful, but you should only have it done by experienced professionals.
▪ Brushing, scratching, squeezing acne or shaving with a razor can leave permanent scars on the skin.
▪ Acne skin also needs moisture. Oil-free moisturizers calm and soothe such skin. However, it is not applied immediately after washing the face, it is waited for a while. Since the newly washed skin is stretched, it may absorb more moisturizer than it needs.
▪ Care should be taken to ensure that all make-up materials, aftershaves and moisturizers to be used are light, oil-free and even “oil-control”, that is, the type that maintains the oil balance.
The best remedy for acne skin “peeling” and Vitamin A:
Acne treatments are usually carried out with topical (externally applied) and oral medications. In recent years, a new light therapy, PHOTO Rejuvenationprovides new possibilities in this regard.
▪ At the beginning of external chemical treatments, various peelings with hydroxy acids income. This treatment separates the cells that connect to each other in the top layer of the skin and opens the clogged pores.
▪ When results cannot be obtained with hydroxy acids, benzol peroxide blendsor a synthetic derivative of vitamin A Tretinoin treatment is tried. In some cases, antibiotic It is recommended to buy. For some patients hormone therapymay be necessary.
▪ In severe cases Isotretinoin (Roacuttane) can be recommended. This is an extremely effective treatment, but the side effects are thought-provoking. Approximately 69% of patients who can be treated with isotreitonin get rid of acne completely.
▪ Cystic acne is sometimes treated surgically. Other types of treatment are also used, such as cryotherapy and intralesional steroids.
▪ On the other hand, Mesotherapy is a method that cannot be ignored. During mesotherapy, vitamin A, vitamin C and antibiotics are injected under the skin. Antibiotics and vitamin A treat acne directly. Vitamin C, on the other hand, accelerates cell regeneration and prevents scarring.
▪ Orally vitamin Aand zincIt supports all treatment methods.
Of course, among all these treatments, only the dermatologist can choose the right one for the patient. While the methods can be combined with each other, each requires consideration of some other conditions and side effects. Some dry the skin, some can cause allergic reactions. All of the treatments listed above require sun protection.
Keep in mind, the earlier this work is started, the more successful the outcome will be. It is also possible to deal with marks and potholes, but it takes some time. Unfortunately, families do not take acne seriously when treatment is most effective. They think that acne is a temporary sign of puberty and wait for it to disappear on its own. Sure, but when? In some people, acne continues until the age of 50. Even if the rate of those who survived before is high, it is not clear what traces are left behind…