After the procedure, a bandage is applied to the treated area. This bandage stays for about 4-5 days. Although the pain thresholds of people are different, simple painkillers are usually sufficient for most patients. The person can return to his social life 1-2 days after the method is applied.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF LASER LIPOLYSIS OR LASER FAT MELTING?
- Regional thinning can be achieved.
- Skin recovery and tightening.
- Faster recovery process.
- Safer application.
- Less pain after application.
- The comfort of returning to daily activities with local anesthesia.
- Opportunity to intervene in more than one area in the same session.
- Excellent result in one session.
- Correction of deformations developed after classical liposuction.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES OF LASER LIPOLYS AND CLASSIC LIPOSUCTION?
- Trauma and bleeding do not occur with laser fat melting.
- Unlike conventional liposuction, it is less painful.
- It does not cause sagging on problematic skins.
- Unlike classical liposuction, no side effects are observed except for a slight swelling and tenderness.
- There is no need for thick dressings and bandages during the healing process.
OTHER AREAS OF USAGE OF LASER LIPOLYSIS METHOD?
A- A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO Sweating with LASER LIPOLYS
Excessive armpit sweating, with its medical name hyperhidrosis, is an uncomfortable condition. This problem not only affects the dressing style of individuals, but also restricts daily activities. One of the treatments used in the treatment of underarm sweating is botox applications. Botox works by blocking the nerve fibers going to the sweat glands, but it is a temporary solution, you should have it done when the effect wears off.
Laser lipolysis method offers permanent solutions for this problem. Sweat glands are located in the adipose tissue just below the skin. Therefore, giving the appropriate dose and energy to this area with laser permanently removes sweat glands.
The procedure is applied completely minimally invasively, the fiberoptic cable is routed to the armpit with a very small entrance hole, and the dermis and the adipose tissue just below are exposed to photothermic energy. Thus, sweat glands are damaged and destroyed irreversibly. This process is painless, completed in 30 minutes, the individual can return to his daily activities immediately.
B- IN CELLULITE TREATMENTS
Laser lipolysis is one of the most effective methods in primary cellulite treatments as well as melting regional fat. It is very useful in the treatment of secondary cellulite due to its tissue tightening effect. It is possible to achieve tremendous results when combined with other methods.