Corrective transparent plaques specially prepared for your mouth are used to straighten your teeth. This system, which is one of the latest technologies in orthodontic treatments, is a wireless treatment method applied to straighten your teeth with transparent plaques specially made for you.
The most important reason for choosing the transparent aligners/invisalign treatment method, which is a wireless orthodontic method, is that no one will understand that you have your teeth treated while correcting the crookedness of your teeth. It can be applied safely and easily to all individuals starting from the age of 12.
How to Start the Treatment Process?
A digital impression is taken from the mouth by your dentist. These measurements are transferred to the computer environment with the 3D scanning method called the CAD-CAM system. Your teeth are moved in the virtual environment until the condition they will take at the end of the treatment is achieved. In order to achieve this result, the number of transparent plaques you will use for the millimetric movements to be created on your teeth is determined and produced. During your treatment process, you will switch to the next clear plate use every 2 weeks on average. According to your total number of clear plaques, how long your treatment will take is also determined.
The plates are soft, comfortable and completely transparent and fit over your teeth. As a result of using the transparent plates, your teeth gradually settle in the place in accordance with the plan in your analysis report.
Thanks to the computer analysis that will be given to you, you can see the stage of your teeth in which week and follow them in advance.
In How Many Weeks Do Plaques Coming After Impressions are Taken?
Your transparent plaques are prepared within 1 week after your measurement is taken.
What are the Advantages of Transparent Aperey/Invisalign Treatment?
- The most important feature; It does not affect your daily life negatively. First of all, there are transparent plaques in your mouth that are almost invisible from the outside and can hardly be noticed by even your family, and you can continue to smile as you wish during the treatment.
- It does not require constant doctor control, it is a safe treatment method that is often preferred for our patients abroad or outside the city. You can continue your treatment at home by communicating with our orthodontist specialists.
- Treatment with clear aligners is more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Since there is no wire or metal part in the mouth, there is no stinging or wound formation.
- It is painless, there is no feeling of pain and ache
- It does not have a negative effect on your speech, there is no need to remove it in your presentations, invitations or meetings.
- You can remove your clear plates before eating and eat whatever you want. You can brush and floss your teeth whenever you want.
- Since there is no metal or aesthetic bracketing and soft plates are used in the treatment, there is no situation that will disturb your teeth and gums.
- The treatment period is short. Since there will be no wire adjustments or changes in doctor’s appointments according to the bracketing systems, you will make the plate changes yourself at the specified times.
Is Transparent Appliance Treatment Performed in Children?
In order to start transparent plaque treatment in children; all milk teeth must have fallen and at least the second molars must have partially erupted. This corresponds to an average of around 12 years old.